Kindred Connections serves any child for any reason at any time, families of any size with children of any age and for any crisis. If the resources are available to help, Kindred Connections will meet the need.
Hallmarks of Kindred Connections
- Biological Parents maintain full custody
- Volunteer families are extensively screened and supported
- Six-week average length of stay (ranging from two days to a year)
- Average age of child in Kindred Connections care is 4.5
- Close working relationships between Kindred Connections, the local church, and the referring organization
- Commitment to reunite the family as soon as possible